ARTICLE 1. COMPETITION RULES
These regulations are issued and published in accordance with Romanian legislation, being available on the website www.faraasfalt.ro. The organizers reserve the right to modify or change these rules on the website www.faraasfalt.ro.
The participants of this competition are required to comply with the terms and condition of Fara Asfalt at mountain 2019, Competition Rules.
By participating in this competition, the participants agree to abide by and comply with all the provisions, terms and conditions of these Rules.
ARTICLE 2. DATE AND LOCATION OF THE COMPETITION
- EVENTS HEADQUARTERS: 19-20nd of July, Plaiul Slonului, up to the Slon village, Prahova
- TRIATLON START: Saturday, 20nd of July 2019, 10:30 AM, Maneciu Lake, Prahova
ARTICLE 3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The order of the trials is swimming, mountainbiking and running.
Each participant must sign the statement of participation on their own responsibility. The event can only be attended by minors over the age of 14. For minors between 14 and 18, the statement must be signed by the participant and a parent and one of the parents is required to go through all the evidence along with the minor entered in the event.
All participants need to have a valid ID (identity card or passport).
You cand download and fill in the statement of participation on your own responsibility accessing one of the links below, depending of the age of the participant (Attention! The statement will be signed the moment you pick up your participation kit):
- Affidavit for adult participants
- Affidavit for participants who are minors aged between 14 and 18 years
- Affidavit for participants who are minors aged up 14 years
During the trials of running and mountainbiking, the participants are allowed to throw plastic bottles, cups and other packaging, banana peels, etc. only in the vicinity of the aid stations or checkpoints. Violation of this rule or actions lacking fair-play towards the other participants or the organizers will be penalized or can result in the disqualification of the participant of the competition and of the event Fara Asfalt mountain triathlon 2019.
The triathlon will be considered completed by a competitor or a team if all of the trials of the triathlon have been fully covered (each of the checkpoints of each of the trials have been reached). The Fara Asfalt triathlon track cannot be left or changed by the participants.
The participants are required to comply with the recommendations of the organizers in regarding the full completion of the track, and any attempt to defraud is punishable by disqualification. The disqualification of a member of a relay implies the disqualification of the whole relay team. The maximum time for completing the contest is 6 hours from the start of the competition.
In the case the weather conditions or any other external factors will not allow the event to take place in optimum safety conditions for the participants, the organizers reserve the right to change the track, or to remove one of the trials.
ARTICLE 4. THE MECHANISM OF THE COMPETITION
4.1. Rules and regulations of the swimming trial
- There will be a single start for all categories of competitors;
- The competitors will swim on the outside of the space marked by the organizers through use of buoys;
- Swimming is not allowed in other supporting equipments, except the neoprene suits, swimming cap and swimming goggles;
- For water temperataures below 16 degrees Celsius, the use of neoprene suits is mandatory;
- For water temperaturs above 24 degrees Celsius, the use of neoprene suits is not allowed;
- For temperatures below 13 degrees Celsius, the swim will be eliminated;
- The organizers will announce the water temperature before the contest.
Rules and regulations of the bike trial
- Bike to match the track announced by the organizers;
- Competitors must wear the helmet throughout the entire bike trail; the helmet must be put on and strapped before leaving the transition zone;
- For the portions of roads accesible to automobiles, the contestants are required to comply with the traffic rules;
- The exits of route or miss a check point will result in invalidating the sample;
- The organizers are not responsible for the damage that may occur to competitors’ bikes;
- The competition number received in the participation kit must be mounted on the bike’s handlebars.
4.3. Rules and regulation of the running trial
- The track will be marked throughout it’s whole length;
- Any exit route or miss a check point will attract non-validation sample contestant/team;
- The competition number will be worn in the front, visibly;
- The contestant must comply with the traffic rules and civic conduct troughout the whole track.
4.4. Transition area
The transition areas will be furnished lakeside Maneciu (ZT1) and by region, above the village Slon (ZT2). The contestants who participate at the whole triathlon or two relay trials will leave their equipment in the transition area. Riding the bike in the transition area is strictly forbidden. After the swimming trail, the competitor will not leave any equipment in ZT1. In ZT2 competitors will leave their running gear during swimming and bicycle and bicycle equipment during running.
In the transition area, the contestants will change their equipments without disturbing the other contestants’ equipments.
No outside help is allowed for any of the maneuvers made in the transition areas (removing the neoprene suit, suiting up for the bike trial, etc.). Only contestants, security team members and
Fără Asfalt organizers are allowed inside the transition areas. Relay team members will have a separate space to make the transfer.
The exchange of the stack will be done at the stand for each stack.
We recommend that competitors’ supporters do not enter the transition areas.
There will be two types of ranking:
- Open Ranking which will include all participants
- Age Group Ranking, , the age groups are as follows:
- 60+ ani.
The ranking will be made for male and female.The age groups 30-34 and 35-39, 40-44 and 45-49, 50-54 and 55-59 will become 30-39, 40-49 and 50-59 respectively if at the end of the sign-up period, one of the categories will have less than 5 competitors (M/F). The age of a competitor is considered to be the one reached by the end of 2018.
Important: for ratings it will take into account the age that has fulfilled or will fulfill a competitor in the year 2019
The ranking will be made according to the categories feminine, masculine and mixed.
ARTICLE 5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The organizers assume no responsibility regarding the misuse of personal equipment or the use by the contestants of inadequate equipment for the event.
The participants are required to comply with the organizers’ recommendations regarding the signing up and submission at finish for registration, as well for going to the start of the race on the morning of the contest and the full completion of the track.
The attendance at the Fără Asfalt Triathlon is done on each participant’s account. The organizer shall be relieved of any liability for injuries or any other incidents of medical nature ocurred by participants during the course of the entire event.
Organizers are not obliged to verify the information and documents provided by participants on signing up in the competition and will not be liable for the accuracy and corectenss of the said information and documents. If proof is found that the sign-up for the event was done by fraud, the contestant is disqualified from the list of participants (event registration is canceled).
Medical staff during the race will be provided by ambulance equipped with resuscitation equipment and trained medical personnel.
In accordance with the law, organizers are required to make public the names of the winners and the prizes awarded in this event. The winners’ list will be published on the site www.faraasfalt.ro.
The organizers are also obliged to comply with Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of personal data. Therefore, the organizers are committed to safeguarding the privacy of participants’ personal data at this competition and to use them according to the present Rules and Regulation and the law in force.
We inform you that the event is public and is recorded video/photo.
Personal details-name, surname, date of birth, sex and locality of origin-will be kept by the ACS Without Asphalt until 31 December 2019.
The organizers do not assume any obligation to bearing any other costs or expenses made by the participants to take part in this event, in addition to the participation contribution. The participation contribution is not refundable.
ARTICLE 6. DATA PROTECTION
Your personal data are collected by the Association Sports Club Fara Asfalt based in Banu Manta Street, 5, et. M, ap. 2, District 1, Bucharest, Romania, which is represented by Tudor Vlad, at this address you can forward your questions and requests.
In view of the competition organized by our Association we request the following personal data: name, surname, date of birth, sex and place of origin. When the competitor is your child, we urge you, as parents/legal representatives the following data: name and surname legal representative, legal representative phone email, legal representative, legal representative, the name and date of birth of first child, child, child’s sex.
These personal data are required to identify and contact you, for registration and validation of the winners.
Processing of your data personal one we perform in accordance with the provisions of the regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data no. 579/2016 (art. 6 para. (1) (a)).
The data you provide will not be disclosed to any other person, company or entity and will not be transferred to another country or organization. We keep the data you provide to us until 31 December 2019.
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data which you provide to us:
- Ask us to confirm that we process your data, to correct them, remove them, suspend processing of the data and transfer them to an operator you choose and the right to oppose at any time this processing;
- You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your data at any time;
- The legal nature of the processing I made until the withdrawal of the consent will not be affected by the subsequent withdrawal of consent;
- You have the right to file a complaint before the National Supervisory Authority of the Personal Data Processing
You do not have a legal or contractual obligation to provide us with your personal data information, however, if you choose not to provide, you will not be able to sign up on the www.faraasfalt.ro platform.
The data provided will not be used for any automated decision taking in what your concerns and we do not use them for purposes other than those declared above.